I know many of you have heard me throwing a fit about turning 23. I don't know what it is about this number but for some reason I have dreaded it instead of opened it with loving arms as I do most of my new ages. (I think Taylor Swift has something to do with it. And Blink 182) But really... I have decided to make 23... THE BEST YEAR EVER! Why not right? Everyone says that their mission was the "best two years" or in my case "year and a half." But if that was the case then I have basically lived my life and nothing will be as good as it was when I was 21 and 22. I reject that philosophy. The best years of my life are the ones I am currently living. The best day ever is the current day that you are in. The only thing stopping you from making your day better than the one before is you! So anyway... I'm going to make being 23 the most fun EVER! And everyone that is not 23 should start being jealous, because this is the age to be!
Things I'm going to do this year.
1. Take the GRE
2. Go on lots of vacations - Mexico, Chicago, and another one that I have yet to plan!
3. Snowboard a whole heck of a lot!
4. Buy a lot of cute clothes - this one is my favorite!
5. Do what I want when I want to do it - basically I am going to enjoy the freedom of being a young adult!!!!!!!!! Thats right, you should be totes jelly!
I feel like now is the time to have a lot of fun because if I start grad school next fall (when I'm 24) then I won't have much of a chance to do fun things. So here's to the fun things in my life being RIGHT NOW!
(Also just because I'm 23 does not mean I have to act grown up. If I want to say LOL and totes jelly, I'm going to... and no one can say anything to stop me!)
So yea... here's to the most awesome year I have ever lived! I can hardly wait!!!!!!!
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment