Thursday, October 8

Hair color!

So last Friday me and my roomate went to Walgreens and got hair dye and did our hair! I wanted mine to be blonder, so I got a blonder box of hair color, but I was nerous it would be way too blonde, so I didn't use the whole bottle, and I didn't leave it in as long... but anyway, its kinda hard to tell in the pictures, but here are before and afters! :)


So ya, I know I look like a dork, I hate just taking pics of me, but I wanted to see the difference. :) Just thought I would show ya'll!

2 comments:

Alix said...

Cute :) Morgan and I did our hair too and I did the same thing as you- I was too scared so I didn't leave it in as long! So mine is only slightly darker. See, isn't hair dyeing fun??!! :)

Alexandria Rammell said...

I did that my frist semester as well. Except I turned mine brown...and it was really dark!! But faded after a couple of weeks and was a really pretty red/brown! Then I did it back for my wedding 3 years later!! Then went back to a more sand brown!! oh the joys of changing hair color!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...