Tonight after FHE I had what I thought was a ton of homework to do. It really didn't turn out being all that much. I went to my bedroom just to grab my calculator for a math thing, and I noticed that it was just me and Katie W. in the apartment. Katie K and Kalie were out and about... so I went and talked to Katie just for a sec. Well that sec turned into like 2 hours. We talked about school, high school, elementary, our first bad grades, then went on to memories of grandparents and family, parents and siblings, we talked about boys (duh) and dumb girls when they are around boys! haha! It was so much fun! We just sat on her bed and talked forever! Now we are both in the living room, she is reading the Odessey, and I should be reading the scriputres, but I will get to them! haha! Anyway, I just love her, and my other roomates! So blessed to have her in my life, she is so much like me, we crack each other up how similar we are! So ya, love love love her!
P.S. Random Story: Today my friend Julia told me how she had to "observe" someone in the MC and then go and interview them about what they observed. Today while I was eating lunch at the MC, someone came to me and was like, this may be weird... and I laughed... "Have you been observing me?" I asked, and they were like, "Ya, for my English project. can I interview you?" So the interview was like, do you like musicals, since I was wearing a Wicked sweatshirt! She asked if I liked to travel, since I was telling my friend about the trip I am taking this weekend, and then she just said I seem very friendly and nice. It was so random but way funny, and now she has to write a 2 page paper, on me! How weird is that! lol! But ya, just funny story!
Love ya!
Tara
6 years ago

1 comments:
Well little sister. You are a funny girl. We miss you! I'm glad that you and the roommates are such good friends. That is one of the great blessings of college. Of course it can also turn into a curse when you start failing your classes due to roommate bonding! :) Just kidding. Keep on having fun over there in good old Idaho! (What a random state.)
Post a Comment