Monday, October 5

What is this white stuff....

Im so mad I didn't get any pictures today, but it totally snowed! First snow of the season. I woke up and looked over to see if my roomie was awake, and while I looked over I saw something white outside the window, so I jumped out of bed and looked out the front. It was totally snowing. It snowed continually all morning and stopped during lunch. Then the sun came out and totally melted it all, so I was too late to get pictures. It was unlike anything in Arizona. Ok, I am being overdramatic, I have lived in snow in Massachutes, and I have been in snow all the time in Utah for our skiing vacation, but I am not used to living in it. I had to go to the store today, but waited until all the snow was gone, heck, I don't know how to drive in snow. The guys in my math class said when you step on the brake, you car doesn't stop... SCARY! Anyway, it shouldn't snow for a while now, it was just a random snowy day. The rest of the week should be perfect, partly cloudy with a high of 5o. WHO AM I? I can't believe I just said partly cloudy was a perfect week, this time last year I would have said the perfect weather was a cloudless blue sky day about 90 degrees. But here, I am liking the cold! I like the new clothes I wear here that I would never wear in AZ. I got a really big jacket, and a scarf, and boots! Its so much fun! So ya, next time it snows I will get pictures right away! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...