So you all know how obsessed I am... On October 13th David Archuleta's 2nd CD came out! Its a christmas album! WOOHOO!!! So I got up super early that day and me and my bff Kailey Coons went to breakfast and then Wal*Mart before our classes. Unfortunatly they did not have it then, and they weren't gonna get it until like 9 in the morning. So I went to my classes, and then came right home and hurried off to WalMart. On my way out I saw my friend Alex and told her I was going to get the CD, so she came with me! Kailey was still in class, and I felt bad leaving her, but she said it was ok. So I went to WalMart and hurried to the back and then started to run when I actually saw it! SO HAPPY!!! Then I got it and hurried home, becasue it was devotional, and Elder Oaks was talking. It was so good! And then I came home and put the CD on my iPod and pretty much have been listening to it non stop! WOOHOOO!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment