Wednesday, September 30

Time Flies!!!

Holy Cow,

I can't believe I have been living on my own for 3 weeks as of yesterday! Seriously the time has just flown by! I am doing such a bad job at keeping my journal and blog updated. This is just a quick little thing before I go to class about what usually happens in a day of the life of Tara...

Wake up about 7:30
Get ready and leave for class about 8:45
Classes until 12:30-1:00 (depends on the day)
Lunch at the MC, or maybe my apartment...
HW at the library
Study Groups at the libraray
Meet a tutor at the library (only wednsday and friday!)
Come back to my apartment and finish homework... (well not really finish, homework in college in never really done!)
Then I have dinner, maybe watch a TV show on my laptop, and then check the weather for the next day....
Then I usually go to bed around 11:30-12:00ish...

This is just a rough sketch, since everyday is different. Like today, I have 2 study groups and a tutor, but yesterday, all I had was devotional and the rest of the day went to HW, so ya, its different daily...

But ya, thats basically what I do! And I love it!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...