Tuesday, September 8

I'm Here!!!

This is just a quick post since I only have about 5 minutes. I made it to BYU-Idaho yesterday. My dorm is great, and so far the girls are great too! We had our I-Team thing yesterday where we met our little group and played games. Then last night we went to a social get-together and played ping-pong and limbo, and just hung out! Today I woke up and organized my room since I never quite got to it yesterday. I will post pictures later, but ya, its pretty awesome looking!

The only bad thing so far is my roomate has a job as a custodian and has to wake up at like 3:30 in the morning, so needless to say I also woke up that early. But I fell right back asleep, so all is well!

We have a devotional with the President today, so I need to go shower and get ready! I will have more for ya soon!

WAY TO GO.... IDAHO!!!!

2 comments:

cassie said...

I'm so excited for you Tara! You're going to have a blast up there.

Alix said...

That 3:30am job sounds like a person I know...oh wait! It's Morgan! Don't worry after the first week you won't wake up anymore :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...