So last week I got my first calling in my singles ward. I am the 2nd councilor in the Relief Society Presidency! Its very exciting, but I have a feeling its going to be a very time consuming calling. Already I have gone to like 3 different meetings for it since I have been called a few days ago! But its really cool. We had a leadership training meeting which was way cool, the Stake Relief Society Presidency talked to all of us about the different callings. Then we had a presidency meeting today, and tomorrow we are going around to all 40 girls in our Relief Society to talk to them. There are actually 3 different Relief Society's in our ward, and only 2 Elders Quorums. Sad, I know, but its ok. haha. Other than that, things are the same. I have classes Monday through Friday, today my calculus class was cancelled. Instead of getting a good extra hour in for homework, I called my parents and chatted with them for a good 40 minutes! It was fun, except for when they told me to study... not fun. Then today I wanted to study but my computer was being insane, so I took it to get fixed, and it took a good 3 hours. So I did some homework in the computer lab, and the rest I am saving til the morning. Then FHE tonight was combined with the whole ward, and it was a bbq at the Bishops house in Idaho Falls. I had to drive my roomies out there, its kinda far. Oh well! It was fun! So ya, that's it for now, I will write again when something super fun happens!
~Tara
p.s. Go to http://www.krisallenofficial.com/ and listen to his new single, IT ROCKS!!!
7 years ago

1 comments:
I love this! You'll rock!!
Post a Comment