Thursday, September 10

First Week of School

So today was my first day of school! But I am going to back up and tell you about yesterday. They had more Get Connected activities, but I didn't feel like going. Instead I went to the bookstore, got a calander and some laundy soap, and found some cute BYU-I clothes but didn't get any. Then I went to lunch with my roomie Katie. The cafeteria here is INSANE! So cool! I really enjoyed it! I also walked around campus and found all my classes, which I was thankful for this morning when I acutally had to go! Then I went to the I-Night Extravaganza! They had a ton of stuff to do, like rock climbing, dunk tanks, tons of random games like DDR and musical chairs, they had inflatable bouncy things, and dating games, speed dating, and a dance in the Hart Building. But the BEST thing was KIRBY HEYBORNE! He did a comedy/concert show, and it was awesome! I was in such a hurry, I forgot my camera... saddest thing ever when he walked out on stage and I reached in my purse and its not in there. But it was ok! I got over it! He was so funny, talking about his wife and kids, and puppy breath... he went on a rant about how puppy breath makes you feel warm, and then he wrote a song about how his wife had puppy breath, like it was litterally right there on the spot that he wrote the song! Anyway, he was funny, and I laughed.

Then today I went to my classes. First was Science Foundations, and then Calculus, and then Healthcare Administration... so far, my favorite is Calc! Not becasue of the subject, but because of the hottie RM named Steve that sits by me! Gosh I hope he never reads this blog! He was so hot, and he talked to me! Then our teacher read a scriputre about putting other people in front of yourself, and he said that is what we need to do in this class. If we help others, then we will do well in the class. Steve wrote that down in his notes, and so Im hoping he remembers that this semester and helps me! :) Like I'm telling you... SO HOT!!!

So hot in fact that I have no idea what we talked about in Heathcare class, cuz I was thinking of Steve....

Anyway, then I went to the cafeteria, by myself, and found some other girl eating by herself, so I asked her if I could eat with her. She was nice and we talked. When she was done eating, the girls at the table two down from me told me I could scoot down and sit by them. So it was pretty awesome! Its so easy to talk to someone you have never met here! Way more easy than I thought it would be!

Then I went to the library where I studied for about 3 hours. I finished my Science homework, and then went to the math lab the get help with Calc. I also signed up for a tutor, if Steve continues to sit by me, I will never learn anything! haha!

So ya, then I came to my dorm and called mom and said HAPPY BIRHTDAY!! Then I checked facebook and Kirby Heyborne commented on my status, becasue it was about him!!! Pretty much made my life! :) Thanks Kirby!

So ya, first day... DONE! Only like a jillion more days til I graduate!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...