So, I saw him again! This time it was twice in one week too!!! I saw him on Thursday when he was at Desert Book signing his book, and I saw him again on Saturday at his concert in the auditorium. Not gonna lie, I LOVE going to a church school where famous mormons come all the time!!! He sang all my favorite songs from his 1st CD, and then 2 new songs that will probably be on his next CD, and then he ended with Zero Gravity. So we yelled a lot and then he came back and sang Crush, and then he sang Imagine, which was AMAZING live, and then he sang Be Still My Soul. He didn't want to forget the words so he went and got a hymn book and sang right out of it!!! SO CUTE!!! :D
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment