Tuesday, June 1

Iron Man!

No not the movie Iron Man, but the athletic event! An Iron Man is an insane triathlon. Like running 26 miles, biking 112 miles, and swimming 2.7 miles. It is pretty much INSANE to do in 1 day, and the people that do it are crazy CRAZY!!! Well our school is doing a Lazy Man Iron Man, where you have an entire month to accomplish an Iron Man Triathlon. So I started today. I went 8 miles on the bike! Hopefully I can finish in a month, if I do I get a free T-shirt! WOOHOO!!! Its pretty exciting because all my roommates are doing it with me, so wish us luck! To keep up with my progress just look at the thing on the right side bar, I will update it as often as I can! :D

3 comments:

Angell said...

Hey! Way to go! That sounds pretty cool! You can totally do it. YAY!!!

nattapatta said...

I keep checking your little thing on the side! I think that is so awesome! Keep it up!!!

WaWa said...

Go Tara!!! You can totally do it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...