Tuesday, June 15

Half Way There!!!

Today is June 15, halfway through the month of June. I have half the month left to finish the Iron Man. When I added up what I have finished, I got about 49%! WOOHOO!!! Its so hard though, like I had no idea. Last semester I would have spent hours in the library and maybe 20 minutes in the gym, and I feel like that has completely reversed. Last Saturday Aubrey and I were in the Hart building for over 2 hours. We did running, biking and swimming all in one day! Today I think I was there for about 1 hour. I guarantee I have spent more time at the gym and on the softball field than I have in the library. Yikes!!!

Also, I had no idea how hard life gets to have good grades, good sleep, and a good social life! Like last night, usually without a social life, I would have come home from FHE, done homework, and then went to bed. But last night, I came home, changed, went back to some guys apartment, played a game, came home, had another guy come over, talked with him til curfew, then texted him for another hour, and then went to sleep. So today instead of doing homework after my class, I had to take a nap... Maybe I shouldn't have a social life... but its just so much fun!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But social lives are a good thing to have! Moderation is a good thing to consider though! You can just catch up on your sleep on your off track. :0)

Angell said...

Keep the social life! :) Those are the things that you will remember when school is over! But then again, you should try and get good grades too. :) Good luck figuring that one out. And way to go with the iron man! That's awesome!!! There's nothing better than feeling fit and strong!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...