Thursday, June 10

Softball Started!!!

So after snowboarding season ended, I didn't think there was anything that could take its place until next winter when it was snowboarding season again... but guess what!!! I completly forgot how much I love softball!!! Oh my heck, it is so much fun! I wish I never stopped playing! Today was my first day in my softball class. It was the best thing ever!!! We did a bunch of drills, and then we played a game. It was the best feeling ever! I love everything about it!!!

I love being outside in the amazing weather.
I love the sound of the wind in my ear when I'm wearing my helmet.
I love the feel of my glove in the hand!
I love sprinting to the base and that feeling when you are safe!
I love that stinging feeling when you catch a ball that was hit/thrown really hard!
I love the feel of the dirt under my feet!
I love the cheers from the girls in the dugout.
I love making a run!

Also, church softball started last week! I love that just as much! I don't like how its not as well structured like real softball, but its still fun!

I love that its coed, and I get to play with guys!
I love playing with my roommate Gaby.
I love watching the boys get really into it.
I love that all my roommates come to watch my game!
I love that its not hot in June to play!
I love high-fiving everyone after I make an amazing catch!

Pretty much, softball is my love, and I am sad that I have forgotten it these last 4 years. I hope to never be parted from it from this day forward! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow....if I didn't know better, I'd think you love softball.

Anonymous said...

hey! I'm so sorry i couldn't find the picture. I totally forgot about it, and when i remembered i couldn't get it to you. I'm so sorry, i love you though!
-Your Favorite Little Sister!
Keri! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...