Friday, March 7

My Favorite Name

Of all the names I have ever been called... my favorite one is Aunt Tara!

Fishy Face with Abby
Jules might just be the happiest baby ever!
My little tomboy Avery! Do you want to know why she likes spiderman! Because he shoots webs from his hands!
Anika, the Park City Princess! She is such a character!
One of the few times I caught Brinley being happy!!!
This little one always has her tongue out! I love Skylar so much!


 When I saw the older girls for the first time they ran to me and said, "Oh Aunt Tara! We haven't seen you in so long!" A year and a half was way too long to be away from these beautiful girls! The first thing Brinley said to me was, "You're pretty!" I always knew I liked that one! And the other girls didn't have to say anything, I could tell that they were just happy to see me! I have loved this past week and the opportunity I had to see all of my little nieces! #myniecesarecuterthanyournieces!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...