So many of you will remember that one time I got sick in Calculus and threw up in front of my whole class. Some may recall the time I threw up in the Taylor Quad at BYUI. And who can forget about the story of when I threw up in an investigators house during our first lesson. Yes, obviously I have a problem! But I am learning!
Today was my first day of work at my new post-college job. Kinda a big deal. I get to work and get my name tag and a parking pass and I'm feeling pretty grown up. During our ten o clock meeting I start to feel kinda sick. Then my boss takes me to lunch and by then I'm feeling horrible. I hates to do this but I told her I wasn't feeling good and she said I could come home. Good thing too, because within minutes of being home I am throwing up! (But this time it was in private so that was a plus!) Seriously I just can't believe the timing of this! Why did I have to get sick to my stomach on my first day of work! I was so mad but what can you do! I laid in bed almost all day and I'm praying that I will feel better in the morning. So in case any of you were wondering how my first day went, it went pretty much like that! I should really just count my blessing that I didn't vomit in front of the president of the company or anything!


0 comments:
Post a Comment