Last Saturday I went on a hike at Flat Iron in the superstition springs mountain. It was a beautiful day to hike, but I was so out of shape. I was the last one up and the last one down. But I made it! It was so much fun!
A boy in my group also made it to the top and about 10 minutes from the top he got his foot stuck and broke his leg. So the rest of the way down he had it splinted with sticks and his shirt was tied around it. Good thing he had 2 shirts that day!
It took 3 hours to get up, and 4 to get down. I had fun, but I was so tired.
When I got home I had just 30 minutes until I had to be at the roadshow.
We had a great time at roadshow! We took first place in choreography, and we took 2nd overall!
Then we stayed for a little after-roadshow cast party, which was basically a stake dance, but it was a blast. :)
A boy in my group also made it to the top and about 10 minutes from the top he got his foot stuck and broke his leg. So the rest of the way down he had it splinted with sticks and his shirt was tied around it. Good thing he had 2 shirts that day!
It took 3 hours to get up, and 4 to get down. I had fun, but I was so tired.
When I got home I had just 30 minutes until I had to be at the roadshow.
We had a great time at roadshow! We took first place in choreography, and we took 2nd overall!
Then we stayed for a little after-roadshow cast party, which was basically a stake dance, but it was a blast. :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment