Now that we are graduated, we can party... all the time!!! Today me and 12 other freakin awesome people went to the Salt River to go tubing! Great idea, but not so great planning, it was overcast, and it even started to rain on us, and it was FREEZING!!! Poor Dallin was shaking so hard, he was so cold, I thought he was going to die! (not really) It took us forever to get to the river, with all the people, all the tubes, the police officers that didn't like us, and everything else this morning, but we made it! The rapids freaked us out a little bit, but we were all safe. Aaron and I were holding on to each others tubes when he says, "good thing we didn't hit that rock..." and BAM, I hit it. I thought I was going to fly off my tube and take him with me, but it was all good, I got my balance back! It was a great day! Here are some pictures!
McKenzie and me waiting for everyone to arrive at Amy's house!
We made it!
Just practicing! We had no idea what we were getting into! haha


Maybe this wasn't such a good idea, we know the Sheriff sure didn't think it was very smart!

Hot food! We had been waiting for this since we first stepped into the Freezing River!
I wish we had pictures of us in the river, but nobody brought there camera out there. Imagine 13 people holding on to each other in a big clump going down a river for 2 hours, and you get the idea of what we looked like! haha!

0 comments:
Post a Comment