Guess what everyone!
Not that I ever thought I wasn't going to make it, but it is nice to have it done! It was such an amazing night... The ceremony was super lame, I was really bored, but it was over soon enough.
You can't even see me in this picture, there are like two hundred more students in the back of those ones, and I was back there! Nuts huh!
After the ceremony, we met my friends and family by the short, fat palm tree in front of the wells fargo arena, and we took lots of pictures!
You can't even see me in this picture, there are like two hundred more students in the back of those ones, and I was back there! Nuts huh!
After the ceremony, we met my friends and family by the short, fat palm tree in front of the wells fargo arena, and we took lots of pictures!
After the whole graduation ceremony, I was dying to know who won American Idol. I am
the biggest nerd, but that show is one huge part of my life, and I did not want anyone to ruin it. So man people were talking about it and I had to get home to watch it... and it was perfect! The best way to end the night... KRIS WINS!!! I was running around, giving high fives! It was the best way to start of graduation night! He is so hott!!! haha
the biggest nerd, but that show is one huge part of my life, and I did not want anyone to ruin it. So man people were talking about it and I had to get home to watch it... and it was perfect! The best way to end the night... KRIS WINS!!! I was running around, giving high fives! It was the best way to start of graduation night! He is so hott!!! hahaSo after I saw that I went to Alix's house and the partying began! I didn't get home until 2:00, going to all different places meeting with all different people! It was so much fun! Staci came over and slept over and then we watched the whole finale, and not just the ending!


1 comments:
Way to go, girl!!
Post a Comment