Spring Formal was last weekend! It was so much fun! My sister in law Natalee came over to help me get ready! Before she came over at 3 I cleaned the house for mothers day! Then when she got here we had 3 1/2 hours to get ready! First she painted my toenails, and then she curled my hair. While she wa
s curling my hair we watched HSM 3, the prom scene! Then when my hair was all curled, we went into the bathroom and she pulled it up. Then she did my makeup, and then we got the jewelry on. Then it was time for the dress. Ohhhh this dress, I loved this dress! We took tons of pictures before my date got there. Nathanael showed up right when he said he would. 
We went to the Macaroni Grill for dinner, and it was so good! I had fettuccine Alfredo and a Cesar salad! I know everyone reading this really wanted to know what I had for dinner! haha
Then we headed off to the dance! It was super far away, but we made it eventually! We got pictures taken outside and inside as a group, and then pictures as a couple. In the picture I was holding a big knife to his throat! haha... very dangerous.
The dance was great! I really enjoyed the refreshments they had, and the bathroom was amazing, they had perfume and bobby pins, lotion, and a big mirror so girls can see their entire dress! I was so amazed by the bathroom! They played a few slow songs, and some fast songs, and lots of songs that were really hard to dance to. It was so much fun! Thanks Nathanael!

1 comments:
YOU HAVE A BLOG?! Yes! I love having new blog friends! Mine is cassandralevi.blogspot.com :)
p.s. love that dress!
Post a Comment