Monday, May 18

Senior Photos!

Hey!!!
My friend Kaitlyn Auguston took my senior pictures for me and also took sister pictures of me and Keri. I just got them this week, they look incredible! She did the impossible, make me look good! haha. Anyway, she put a few of them online, so I thought I would post them here! :)





4 comments:

Angell said...

Girl, you and Keri are SMOKIN' HOT! Seriously, you look amazing! I kind of wish I could have been in the "sister pictures" with you guys, but I would have ruined the pictures! You girls are BABES!!!

Tara said...

You wouldn't have ruined them... you would have enhanced them! haha! and thanks!

The Rays said...

Hey!! I am so glad your a blogger now! It is way fun. You two are so cute. I can't believe how grown up you both are.

Unknown said...

beautiful!

I've added you to my google reader so I can stay updated on you.

I'm gonna miss you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...