Friday, July 10

Davids Concert!!!

So if you didn't already know this about me, I'm kinda obsessed with David Archuleta! Like a lot! haha! So last night Keri and I got to go to our 2nd David Concert... and it was AMAZING!!!
So getting to the concert was a little stressful. My dad just bought me a new GPS though, so I got to use that for the first time and play with that! But there was a crash and it blocked 3 lanes of traffic, so we were moving VERY slowly, or just not moving...


Then Keri and I finally got there about 20 minutes before the doors opened. Once we got inside we used the bathroom, got some food, and then got our wristbands for the special Toyota club thing. Its exclusive for people who got tickets on there website or something, I'm not sure, but we waiting in there until the show started.. it was way cool!


Then we decided really quickly to go get some dippin dots and t-shirts! But unfortunately it wasn't as quickly as we wanted, and we completely missed the first band, KSM. Which I was really bummed about, because I really wanted to see them. But then I realized that I bought the tickets to see David and Demi, so I couldn't be all that sad. Once we got our T-Shirts and sat down, it was like 2 minutes til David started... and oh my was this amazing!!!

He sang a total of 10 songs, and they were all just as good as the next. I got a lot of videos, but it was hard, because I was holding the camera above my head while I was watching him, and then I wasn't watching the camera, so they didn't turn out great, but the sound is really good! Unfortunately, I was taping like every other song because I didn't have that much room on my memory card, and during his song A Little Too Not Over You, he came on our side of the stage and the lights were behind him and hit us, and Keri and I waved, and he totally laughed and waved back! We knew it was to us because the people next to us were sitting down, and the people in front of us were gone (they went closer to the stage). So it was about the greatest 2 seconds of my life, and I didn't get it on camera. :( But I did get others!


This was in the very beginning!!!


This was during You Can! (FAVORITE LOVE SONG EVER!)


This was seriously how close he was, we were in row 15, and he came out and was like... RIGHT THERE!!! I loved it!!!



And then before I knew it, He was done. He sang Zero Gravity, which was AMAZING live, and then he sang Crush (also AMAZING), and then he walked off the stage. Sad Sad time.



Then there was a 20 minute break, and DEMI LOVATO came on! For those of you who don't know her, she was on Camp Rock, and I have liked her ever since that. She also has her own show Sonny With A Chance, which Keri and I DVR and watch ALL the time! So it was pretty exciting seeing her too!


Her outfit looks yellow, but it was more of a bright lime greenish color, and it was so cute! And her necklace and bracelet, which you can't really see in any pictures, were so cool!!!



This was when she asked for someone from the audience who knew all the words for This is Me from Camp Rock, and this little girl got up there and rocked. She was so good, and so cute, she just followed Demi around the stage and held peoples hands and sang her little heart out! So Cute!!!



So basically it was amazing! I have tons of video but Blogger take FOREVER loading videos, and I'm sure you guys would all get bored watching them anyway! But ya, that was my night! I have been waiting for it since March 16 (the last time I saw him live) and I can't wait to see him again!!!

1 comments:

Angell said...

Tara...You're on! I'm totally taking you up on your offer! I would LOVE it if you gave me a break from the girls. And you can bet that I will give you a break when you are in this same position. Thanks, girl! By the way, we're excited to see you in a few weeks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...