Anika LOVES dancing with her aunts. I would get down on my knees to be her size to dance with her and she would get sad and say... Tand Up! (She's not very good at saying the S sound in front of words!) So I would "tand up" and hold her hands and dance! That is probably going to be the best memory of mine with her is dancing! We have been doing it since she was a couple months old. :)
So this is a video of Anika saying the funniest word EVER! The word is Tabernacle, but if you ask Anika to say that, it comes out... Tagamcle!!! Every time Angell and Sean pulled out the easy to read bible, she would say it, and not just say it, she would yell it! Then of course Keri and I would randomly be like... ANIKA, say Tabernacle... and she would! It was so adorable!
And here are just some more funny pictures of my funny two year old niece!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment