Saturday, July 25

Home Again Home Again! doo-daa-lee-doo

Well I am back from California, and honestly not too happy about it. We woke up this morning and drove for 6 hours, actually making pretty good time! We sure do like dads radar detector that beeps when a police is around! haha! But as soon as we stepped out of the car at a rest stop in AZ we all melted. After the beautiful week we spent outside, we forgot how horrible the heat was. It was like stepping into an oven...



We got back around 2 and I immediately started my lesson for Primary. If ya didn't know I teach the CTR 6 class in primary! So I started my lesson and realized I had to pick up a few things, so I went and got my bff Amy to come with me and we went to Target. At Target I got a DVD with Oceans 11 and Oceans 12 for $8.oo! Two movies for $8.00, I was so happy!!! I love those movies!



(It looks like this except without 13, which happens to be my favorite, but they didn't have that one.)


Anyway, I was planning on finishing my lesson and then watching one of them, but my friend called and was super bored, so he came over and we played ping pong. I really wanted to watch the movie when he left, by myself with some ice cream (which I was planning on doing in the first place), but I should probably get to bed. I do have 8:00 church! (for only 1 more week!!!)

Anyway, to sum up, California good, Arizona hot, Oceans movie funny, ping pong, and primary!
oh, and 42 days until I move to Idaho!!! :)


Yesterday I was...


Today I am...


In 42 days I will be...

2 comments:

Angell said...

Tara, You are so stinkin' funny! First of all, I love the play-by-play. I feel so much better knowing all about your primary prep, target trip, ocean's purchase, ping-pong game, desire to watch ocean's movie and eat icecream, etc. The best part of the blog, the pictures for sure. Does Idaho really look like that right now? I mean, I know it's cold up there, but dang! five inches of snow in July! That stinks!!! Oh, and I love the title of the blog. I could literally hear mom's voice in my head as I read that. You are FUNNY! I miss you and can't wait to see you next month! (Are you still coming to visit?) Okay, I love ya, girl!

Lori said...

Home Again, Home Again, Doodle-e-oo (How do you spell that sound like c-oo-l?) I have to tell you that your mom got it from Grandma Cordner. . .she almost never failed to say that as we were driving into the garage!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...