Thursday, July 30

My Obsession!

I am so obsessed with my Fox reality TV shows. None of the dumb ones like More to Love, but the good ones, like American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance! American Idol is the very best, and I think about it all year round. January-May are my favorite months for that very reason. And when it is not on TV, I still enjoy listening to performances on it from Blake Lewis (season 6), David Archuleta, Brook White, and Jason Castro (season 7) and most recently Kris Allen. Plus I have those old favorites like Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Elliot Yamin, Daughtry, and Jordin Sparks. My point is I really like that show! But the reason I started this post was to talk SYTYCD! I just need to share my feelings with this season.


Last night was the last night they danced before the finale next week, and something weird happened to me. I got bored, and didn't watch it! Instead I went to bed, at 7:30. Weird Huh!!! My feelings about this season, Everybody is really good, but not one person has popped out enough for me to love. Last season I was totally in love with Chelsea Hightower, and Twitch, I loved Katie and Joshua, and I was very happy with the top 4. But this year, I have yet to really pick some people that I love. I think I only voted once, the first week. I just haven't felt like anyone pops out for my votes, crazy huh! This is the girl who voted over 3000+ for David Archuleta in one night, and the girl who had her entire family stay up all night voting for Kris (we didn't count so I don't know, but it was all night!)

So when I got home today I was in a mood to watch it, unlike last night. I watched it with my mom and my sister, and then right after that we watched the elimination episode tonight. During the episode tonight they brought back couples from last season whose dances are nominated for an Emmy, and I was SO much more happy watching all of those dances than any one I have seen this season. There are only really a few from this season that stick out, and the thing is, its the dances that stick out, not the dancers.

So ya, that's about it. I am happy with who the Top 4 is, but I really don't care. I wonder if I am going crazy or if it is just this season, who knows! But ya, I thought I would just rant on and on about this show. Thanks for reading! If your watching this season feel free to comment and tell me your opinions on this season! :)


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...