So once a year we come to Escondido, which is about a half hour away from San Diego, and we just hang out! It is so nice to get away from the Arizona heat! The temperature here is in the high 80's, where back home it was in the 110's.
Yesterday we went to the beach in San Diego, and it was such a great day! It was cloudy, and kina cold, but the beach was pretty empty. Around 12 it got a little more crowded, and the sun came out a little later too. We boogie boarded forever. Even my mom and dad got out there! It was so much fun!
Unfortuantly we all had too much fun, and, well, you saw the first picture. Dang Natalee didn't put ANY sunscreen on and she didn't get red at all. So annoying....
Last night we all went out to dinner at Marie Calenders, and we got some pie to take home, so it was a great day! Then we all just sat outside for a while and talked, which is awesome, because we can never just be outside in Arizona. So ya, so far this vacation has been so much fun! And it has only been 2 days! I'll be sure to tell ya what else we have been up to! Here's some more pics of our trip so far!

3 comments:
I was just in Oceanside and it was amazing! When we left it was 68 and when we got back it was 116. Ouch. Glad you're having fun, bummer about the sunburn :/
p.s. went to the AI concert. Kris did awesome, you would have been proud :) I got his autograph too!
Ouch!!! That does look like you had a lot of fun though!
I WISH I WAS THERE!!! Don't have too much fun without me!!! And if you do, just don't tell me about it. Love and miss you!!!
Post a Comment