This weekend has been very eventful! I love my school and all the activities there are!!! On Friday night me and my roommate Becca went to a slam dunk competition! It was so much fun! We got there about a half hour late and missed some of the 3-point shot competition. We got there right as the finale was going on. After it was all done, they had the girls champion play the guys champion and the GIRLS WON! WOOHOO!!!! Then the BYU-Idaho color guard came on... and I was told if I don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all... So after that the cheerleaders and dancers came on... once again, nothing nice to say! (I am going to say that when they fell, it kinda made me laugh really hard... is that mean?) There was a little man dunk competition for guys under 6 foot, and then the real mans competition. (ok they didn't call it the real mans, i just made that up!) In between they had a ton of kids from Idaho jump rope, and it was freakin AWESOME!!! It was just about the best double dutch show I have ever seen!
On Saturday I went and participated in a world record breaking attempt to play the largest game of dodgeball! We only got something like 1100 people, when the record is like 2000... so we didn't quite do it. But it was so much fun! I actually got out in about 2 minutes when I got hit right square in the face. I learned today that if you were hit in the face you were still in the game. That was kinda sad. So I was there for about 2 hours and played dodgeball for about 2 minutes, but it was still worth it! And I got a free dodgeball out of it! I've never been the best at taking pictures of fun things, but my roommate did take a few pictures of the event! Thanks Jess!!!
and a few pictures of me...
Last night and today we had stake conference and it was so good! We got a new stake presidency and they seem really awesome! Too bad I'm moving in a few weeks.
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment