Monday, March 28

Pray for Good Weather

Today as I left my apartment I was dissapointed to see that there was white... EVERYWHERE!!! I thought that we were done with the snow here in Idaho, but I guess I was wrong. I told myself it was ok because that snow was from last night, and it wasn't snowing right now. Well I should have held my breath because as I left work to go to my first class, I realized that it started snowing again... hard! In my class, the girl that said the prayer prayed that the snow would stop. It was pretty blunt like that too. It reminded me of a story about the cutest little girls in the world (my nieces)!!!

These pictures were taken last December. The first two were taken on Anika's birthday, and the last one was taken on the 26th. Both of these days we went to Discovery park and enjoyed the amazing Arizona winter weather! A few days after these pictures were taken, it started to rain... a lot! I didn't mind too much because I got sick and just stayed inside all day anyway. But Anika asked my mom if she could go and play outside. My mom said she couldn't because it was rainy and wet outside. So Anika puts her arm around Avery and says, "Come on Avery, lets go ask Jesus to stop the rain!" It was just about the cutest thing I have ever heard! I told Anika that lots of people have been asking Jesus for it to rain, since we needed rain in Arizona. She understood and played inside that day. It was the sweetest thing in the whole world!





To read more cute stories about these little princesses, check out my sisters blog. And stay tuned... I will be in Grove City with these girls two weeks from today, and I am pretty positive we will have some good stories to tell!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...