Sunday, March 6

I love Lauren!!!

So this weekend my old roommate Lauren came to visit me and Jessica! We had SUCH a fun weekend! More fun than I've had in a while! Friday kind of was a bad day since I took my really hard Econ test and I got a C-... not my finest hour. But as soon as I got home Lauren was here! Having Lauren home was like it was last Fall and it was so much fun! I actually had plans before I knew that Lauren was coming back, so I went out with the girls I work with and we went out to dinner! When I got back from dinner I put in the movie Win a Date with Tad Hamilton and watched it while my roommates trickled in for the evening.

Friday night Lauren and Jessica and I stayed up WAY later than I usually do and we just talked for ever! It was like a sleepover with your best best friends! (well since they are my best best friends, and we were having a sleep over... I guess you could say it was exactly like having a sleepover!!!)

Saturday morning I made pancakes (with chocolate chips) and Lauren and I ate them while Jessica was at work. Then Lauren came with me to the Spori building where I had to work on my Visual Media project. She had great ideas and made my project looks awesome! Then the two of us went to Pizza Hut to surprise Jessica and we had lunch there while she waited on us! haha...

Saturday night was way fun too! We went to our friend Thomas's place for a mini dance party he was throwing, and then we went to the Hart where they were having a HUGE dance party. Between the 2 parties, I heard 4 Justin Bieber songs! haha, I love him! I loved it at the 2nd dance when Baby came on, EVERYONE started screaming!!! It was awesome! Then we went and got some ice cream and came home and watched The Italian Job. Then we stayed up, once again, way later than usual. We talked forever about... boys! What else do we talk about! hahaha

K, so this post was a lot more like a journal entry than anything else, but I just wanted to post on here how much I LOVE LAUREN GRAFF!!! I'm so glad she came this weekend, and I'm really sad that I have to go to bed in like an hour and when I wake up I have to leave for work and then I won't see her anymore. :(

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...