Sunday, February 27

Happy Birthday Keri!!!

I have been known to use the term "favorite" very loosely... as in, "Oh thanks for the cup of water, you are my favorite!" or "thanks for laughing at my joke, your my favorite!..." As you can see, I call people favorites for a lot of silly things. But when I use it this time, I am for reals. I am not just spitting out the term. I am using it as sincerly as sincere can get!

Keri Cordner is my FAVORITE!!!

Oh, and today is her 16th birthday! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Keri, I want you to know that I love you with every ventricle of my heart, I love you more than a sunburned person loves Aloe Vera, I love you more than a Jacob loves Bella (in a different way of course) and most importantly... I love you more than David Archuleta!

Woah...

But its true Keri sister! You have always been my favorite person, and I am so glad that you are my little sister and best friend! I can't imagine a life without you. I wish every day of my life that I am with you and we are doing something funny!

Some (and I could think of 1000s) of my favorite times with you include:

-Driving around and singing duets!

-Getting our pictures taken

-Seeing movies like JB and JB in 3D! (haha, thats Jonas Brothers and Justin Bieber, if you didn't already know!)

-Playing mermaids in the pool! (maybe that was a secret but it was really fun and I really loved it!)

-making up songs, like Bite Your Own or Missionary Man!

I love you so so so so so much Keri and I am so happy to call you my sister! Have a great 16th birthday and be safe driving! Love you tons!

-your older sister Tara!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...