Friday, February 25

Sick Day

Thursday February 24, 2011 was not a day I want to remember.

It started about 1:00 am when I woke up and threw up a few times to many! Then I got up again to go to classes, but realized I really wasn't feeling up to it. So I got up, dropped my paper off at my class, and came home and slept until about 1:30 in the afternoon. Then I was awake for enough time to watch 3 movies, American Idol, and sip some 7 up. Then I went to sleep pretty early and slept in until 9:30 this morning...

I didn't do any homework, I barely ate, and I watched movies. That was my Thursday! Even though I was miserable, it was kind of a nice day to just relax. I feel a lot better mostly because I slept SO MUCH!!! Sleep has become my best friend at college. I love sleeping!!!

Now I have a ton of work to do to catch up for school on Monday! So my Saturday will probably be spent at the Library all day. Oh well...

1 comments:

Angell said...

Oh sister. I hope you are feeling better! There is nothing worse than being sick at college, far away from home! I wish I was there to make you better! I miss you and can't wait to see you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...