Wednesday, February 2

Coldness

I just wanted everyone to know how I am feeling about the weather outside...



I hate it.



Have you ever breathed in through your nose and felt ice forming on the inside of your nostril. So much so that your lungs just hurt to breath. You bury your face in your scarf, and breath deep and hard. Even then, it still hurts.

Have you ever had your skin dry more than you ever thought it was possible. You come home and lather lotion on until your skin stops stinging, and then you add more! My skin has never stung so much as me trying to re-mositurize it.

Have you ever stopped eating food because your kitchen ran out, and you are too afraid of the weather to run outside, get in your car, and drive to the store. (ok, I haven't stopped completely!)

Have you ever spent an extra HOUR at the gym just because you would rather work out your little tail off then go outside and walk the five minutes back to your apartment.

I have done all of these, today! And its only 10:30 a.m. Lets just say any temperature below 0 is not a friendly one. But when the weather channel tells you it is -21, and feels like -34... you just know its not going to be a good day. Luckily Friday its supposed to snow, so that will make the weather go up to at least 20 degrees. I can't wait!!!!

The only thing keeping me going tonight is the fact that I will soon be home, in my warm apartment, watching American Idol! Can't Wait!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...