Wednesday, February 23

20

Today my very best friend is 20 years old. Here are 20 reasons why I love her!!!

1. She was always there for me from the time I turned 13 to now.

2. She is just plain cute!

3. She is so smart and talented!

4. She goes on vacations with me!

5. She makes scrapbooks with our pictures!

6. She lets me sleep on her futon when I go and visit her in Tucson!

7. She loves Justin Bieber! And lets me know when he does something dumb like cuts his hair! Dang it JB

8. She is an awesome snowboarder!

9. She makes me laugh out loud!

10. She loves American Idol and we used to watch every finale together!
-she also thinks Ryan Seacrest is cute... and so do I

11. She would listen to Hairspray with me every monday even though we were both kinda tired of it!

12. She calls her, now Senior brother, Freshman!

13. She wore a headband for months and took pre-natals all because of a bad haircut!

14. She threw up once so she could eat more (yes, that is Bulimia...) But in Park City it doesn't count!

15. She makes really cute gingerbread girls who are cooler than my gingerbread girls.

16. She takes High School Musical very seriously... once a wildcat, always a wildcat!

17. She has always been super fashionable and gave me the headband that I am wearing RIGHT NOW!!!

18. She plays the piano like a.... really good piano player!

19. She wrote the BEST pages in my yearbook!

20. She loved Sons of Provo as much as I did... and therefore we became the best friends that we are!!!

AMY ELIZABETH WEBB... I FREAKIN LOVE YOU!!! Please enjoy the pictures of us throughout our life! hahaha....











1 comments:

Amy said...

How did i just barely find this?!?!?! i freaking love this and you!! you made my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...