I know its only been a little over a week, but I feel as though I haven't written in my blog in AGES!!! So here is what you missed on... GLEE (haha, Jk...)
As you may remember from a recent post, I got the amazing opportunity to go to the amazing city of Park (Park City) with my amazing family and my amazing BFF! (That stands for Best Friend Forever, in case you didn't already know!) Basically I could go into great detail about every thing we ate, like all the frozens waffles, the cups of hot chocolate, the wedding cake cupcakes, and the pizza... But I won't! I could go into detail about how amazing the weather was, how sunny and blue, and yet cold enough that the snow was perfect. We could take our goggles off on the lift to cool our selves down, and then by the end of the run we were all warm on the inside. I don't think I have ever had 2 days in a row with as perfect as weather. But I won't go into that detail either! I could also go into detail about the movie we saw in 3D on Saturday, actually I decided just now to go into that detail! Justin Bieber, Never Say Never, was the best movie OF ALL TIMES! Better than the Titanic even (ok, not really... but much better than Avatar!) Honestly, I heard of JB when I was in 12th grade before he was famous, and have been a loyal fan ever since. His movie was inspiring, funny, cute, hot (ok... he was hot!) and just plain good!
Here are some pictures...

So basically all day Sunday I was just complaining about having to come back to Rexburg, but it ended up not being that bad of a week at all! Monday was going to be lame, becasue it was the 14th of February and I'm not with anyone, but it ended up being just like any other day of me not being with any one, and I have done that for the past 19 1/2 years, so it really wasn't that bad! The rest of the week just flew by! Tuesday I watched Glee and thought it was super fantastic (they sang 2 JB songs!), and Wednesday I started to watch AI, but the power went out within the first 15 minutes. I was so sad. We ended up putting in a movie on my laptop and watched that!, I watched AI again on Thursday, as well as Bones. Basically its that time of year where I have a show on every night. Which actually makes me a good student, becasue I force myself to finish everything before I watch my shows. So I am litearlly gone from my apartment from 5:45 am to 5:15 pm (with the excpetions of a little lunch break or a quick change of clothes). Then when I get home I try to get everything done so I can watch my shows. Then when I miss some, like I did a lot this week, i catch up on Fridays. Today I woke up early so I watched The Office and Community, then I went to work, classes, and the gym. Then I came home and watched Castle, Glee, and Mr. Sunshine... I think I am a little addicted to TV and to Hulu. But hey, if I don't let myself take a chill from school and work, I won't have any fun right! Right... (like how I am trying to convince myself that my TV addiction is ok?!)
Anyway... its a 3 day weekend, and I have a HUGE to-do list. I am going to go to the Temple, work out, do my homework, send out a certain someones birthday package, clean my room, do my laundry, and prepare a RS lesson. Hopefully I can get this all done tomorrow and then I can just chill on Sunday and Monday!
Wow that was long, sorry if you read the whole thing and are completly bored. Anyway, thanks for reading my life story (for the week anyway!)
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment