Do you know the song Perfect Day by Hoku. Its on Legally Blonde in the beginning when you just see shots of the sorority. Anyway, some how this song was stuck in my head while I was getting ready for the day. So I thought a little about what my perfect day would consist of. I have always been asked, what would be your perfect date? Well I know that answer really easy, because its something I have thought about a lot. But just plain and simple, what is your perfect day... well I don't know. But I did think of somethings that would make my day perfect. (even though this day is basically impossible since it requires probably more than 24 hours in the day, 2 different states and 2 different season... just go with it)
So I would start the day in Park City Utah where I would wake up early, go to the gym, and then go snowboarding. I wouldn't snowboard for too long, just the right amount of time to experience snowboarding, but not get wiped out or too tired to do anything else.
Then I would go get my hair done. I love getting my hair done! Its like the best thing ever! I would get it cut, washed and colored. Also throw in an eyebrow wax... those are fun too!
Then I would hop on a plane (because flying is just way fun!) and go to Phoenix. Then my family would pick me up and we would go to a diamondbacks game and eat Cold Stone!
Then we would go to Olive Garden for dinner because... well lets face it, its the BEST!
Then Keri and I would go to a David Archuleta concert (preferably with front and center tickets with backstage passes for the party after the concert.)
By that time it would probably be late, so I would go back to my parents house, play a few games of Settlers of Catan (and win them all!) and then go to sleep in the queen size bed in the guest bedroom!
Basically... that is my perfect day! :D
6 years ago

1 comments:
you're so cute Tara =) Also I love your new picture! That jacket is awesome!
Post a Comment