Here is my two week notice!
Dear Rexburg, you have 2 weeks to get all this crappy weather out of the way. When I come back next semester it better not be here. OR ELSE! (jk, how do I threaten the weather... really!)
Dear male population (and some females too), you have 2 more weeks to talk about this Madness that goes on in March. Luckily now that BYU is out I won't be hearing as much about this Mr. Jimmer guy. I have gotten to the point that I pretty much zone out when I hear his name... lets be honest people, I DON'T CARE!!! And last night, having to watch him with his weird band-aid on his chin OVER American Idol... well that was just the last straw. No more Ms. Nice Girl.... American Idol takes priority over Jimmer. Sorry Jimmer but it just does. (side rant... I CAN'T BELIEVE the judges saved that weird leprechaun Casey! Saves are meant to be used when there is a really good top 4, not when the bad person gets kicked off during the top 11! Crazies!)
Dear classes, you have 2 weeks left! And yet inside of me I feel like you are never going to end. I hate you. Honestly, I have never hated a group of classes more so than this semester. Usually I have one or two classes, Accounting, or Business Communications, that I can't stand. But having a semester full of stupid classes is just about killing me! 2 more weeks, and I will never think about you dumb classes ever again! :P
Dear current roommates, we only have 2 weeks left together. This really does make me sad, and I'm sorry for bailing out on you and moving to American Manor. Its not personal I promise, I just desperately need a change. I will miss you dearly and promise to still hang out with you.
Dear future roommate (Tamazine) - ONLY 2 MORE WEEKS UNTIL WE ARE ROOMMATES!!! Literally I am thrilled at the thought of this! We are going to have the most fun EVER!!!
Dear Arizona, in 2 weeks... I will be with you! :D
Dear Mortensen family, 2 (and a half) more weeks until I'm with you! I have not wanted a Spring Break to happen more so than I want this one to happen! I can't wait to spend time with my favorite older sister (and the fetus inside of her) and my favorite nieces! We are going to have a blast! I especially can't wait until I watch American Idol with Angell and my mom, because that just sounds like the best time ever!
Dear Greys Anatomy, I just started watching you in the middle of the 3rd season last night, but I suspect we have a good next 2 weeks in front of us. Once I move out, I will no longer be able to watch you with Brittney's netflix, so lets make the next 2 weeks count!
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment