Saturday, June 11

Best Day EVER!

So previously I have posted about what would make my Perfect Day! Well today I basically lived the Best Day Ever! Seriously, if I could pick one day to live over and over again, it would be today! So fantastic!

It started at 9 when I got out of the queen size bed in my room at my parents house.

Then I got my swimsuit on and laid out by the pool. Keri came and joined me, and soon we were joined by my dad who brought us breakfast! Nothing better than dunkin doughnuts pool side on a hot June day! Then after about an hour we got in the pool and swam a little bit!

Then I came inside and showered, and right after that Kyle and Nat brought over Abby so I could play with her! While they were over, we watched the movie Les Miserables while eating chips and 5 layer dip! During the movie we had the best time saying things like, "You're In One!" (think of Captain Barbosa telling Elizabeth to start believing in Ghost stories, then think about the actor of Captain Barbosa playing the police men in Les Mis, then you understand why we said that so many times!)

After the movie we went to the new DQ that is opening behind our house. They were having a soft opening today, and since Keri knew like everybody that worked there, we got free food! 4 Blizzards for the price of $0.00. It was like extreme couponing! So awesome!

Then we came home and just hung out until 5. Then we got all dolled up and went to Tempe! We ate dinner at the IHOP next to the Gammage theater. I had the delicious cinn-a-stack pancakes! SO GOOD!!! Then we walked over to the theater for the very reason I flew down to Arizona this weekend...



This play was SO SO SO GOOD!!! I cannot even tell you how much I loved it! I just cannot describe it, it was amazing! 2nd only to my brothers high school production of Dracula! (um, that was a joke!) It was the best! I can't decide if I liked it more than Wicked, because they are both so different. I laughed the entire way through Wicked, and I cried the entire way through Les Mis. SO SO SO GOOD!!!

My favorite song was On My Own! I totally know how that girl feels when she is in love with a guy that loves someone else! But lets not make this about me, haha! The play was amazing, and if you haven't seen it, I think you should do all you can! If you want someone to go with, call me! I will travel a thousand miles (literally) to see this play!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't know they were opening a DQ over there! How awesome is that?! Glad you enjoyed Les Mis, it's one of my favorites :)

Anonymous said...

It sounds like it was a great day and I definitely agree that it is a great play!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...