Wednesday, November 9

Chauffeur

I am Tara. I am a sister, a daughter, a roommate, a student, a tutor, a co-worker, a supervisor, a teacher, and a friend... but my favorite thing to be.... is a chauffeur! I'm not joking when I say this either! I love it so much! The other day Gaby called me and needed a ride to Walmart, and I was so glad that she asked! One of my employees at work asked me to drive him to the Jensen Jewelers so he could pick up the ring he bought for his girlfriend without her knowing! I drive Julie to the Ricks every Tuesday and Thursday, I drive Rachel to the gym every time we go, I drive Rianne home from work everyday, and today my old roommate Emily (who now works in the pharmacy) and another pharmacy girl asked for a ride home too, so they hopped in and came along with us!

There was once this incident (when Brittney Spears was singing really loudly in this Ford and the small girl driving it accidentally ran the car into the car in front of us) that really freaked me out!!! That was in 09, but I still have a hard time letting other people drive me around. I would so much rather be in control and driving! Plus, when you have a car as sweet as mine, you NEVER get tired driving it! Sometimes I think about what will happen when I get married and my husband wants to drive my car, or just wants to drive. I'm gonna have a hard time with that!

One of my fondest memories in my car would be last Fall when I would drive Gaby and Robyn to school in the mornings, and then I went to work. Every time they were getting out I would say, "Bye girls, have a good time at school!" It made me feel like a mom dropping off her two elementary kids off before driving to the office for a busy day of work! For some reason I just thought that was so much fun!

Today I went to Idaho Falls. I just love the drive! I love being by myself and driving! I love plugging my iPod in and listening to all my favorite songs as I think about whatever is on my mind! And I love cruise control!!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

jerk face :)

Tara said...

hey I didn't name any names.... hahahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...