Tuesday, November 8

Dang it Plasma Center...

So today I didn't have a ton planned after work, so I decided, hey, I should go save a life! (and get $20 in the process!) So I go to the plasma center and wait over an hour when I start to see people who just walked in getting called up about 10 minutes after they came in. So I looked up and frowned at my friend who was working, and she asked me how long I had been waiting. When I told her a long time, she found my name and someone had crossed me off as being checked in! Um, annoying! So last time I went I was living in apartment A3, so this time I had to show proof of residency because I am back in A6. So I brought an envelope that was adressed to me as proof. Unfortunately that envelope was stamped October 4th... and the proof has to be within the month! I missed in by 4 freakin' days, and they wouldn't let me donate because of it! I was so annoyed! I wasted over an hour of my day and I didn't get $20 or save a life! So then I went to Gaby's because she needed a ride to Wally World. Then I bought some chocolate and we went and ate it at her house as we caught up with each other! It has been a whole... 3 days... since we last saw each other! We had a lot to catch up with! haha. Anyway, it wasn't a complete waste of an evening, I just wish I hadn't spent an hour in the waiting room at the plasma center. And then I just felt like I needed to blog about it. Maybe if it goes out on the internet, I won't feel the need to tell EVERYBODY how annoyed I am! (Even though, I still probably will bring it up, just like my dad and Fords!)

1 comments:

nattapatta said...

I'm exited for you to come home. The. End.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...