I love my roommates this semester. I have been truly blessed this semester with roommates that are great friends, and we have so much fun together! I just love them all! Its great to actually look forward to coming home after school because your apartment is so much fun!!!
I decided that I was pretty much done with school. I know, I shouldn't be saying that since I still have 6 months... but its just been killing me! I'm dying, as we speak. DYING... I can't remember why I wanted school to start so badly. I just don't have time for anything these days. During the week, I wake up at 7, start my day, and go non-stop school, work, or homework/studying, until about 10 each night. The highlights of my week are Wednesdays when I get done with classes at 3 and go to the temple. And then after that I donate plasma. On Thursdays I have my business class and I always have huge case studies to read for that class, so I do the reading whilst a needle is in my arm taking out all my plasma. But I don't mind, I get $20! And if I go one more time this month, they will put my in a drawing to get $100! Woo Hoo!!! (BTW, the highlight is the temple, not the donating of plasma, just in case that wasn't clear!)
I finished the literature review I had for my research class. It was 10 pages, and I had a partner to help, and we did it all day Saturday. We just split up what we wanted to talk about, both found 5 different articles to cite, and then we put it together and made the bibliography. I am just glad that its done. Its been an assignment since the first day of school, and a stressful one at that. I also have a test that I have to take tomorrow. I have been putting it off like crazy. I'm not a "take the test the day it closes" kind of person, but this week hasn't been a good one, and I wasn't going to take it when I was as emotional as I was. So heres to hoping I find enough time tomorrow morning to study for and take the test! I'm a little freaking out over it... I have no idea what to expect from this teachers tests, but I have heard they are the hardest part of the class! YIKES!!!
I saw the movie We Bought A Zoo yesterday! It was really really cute, and only made me cry 3 times. It just made me want to marry Matt Damon that much more, too bad he's old and already married. My roommate and I made a lot of references to Jason Bourne during that movie, and it made us laugh. We think we are funny. (We are really funny!)
Also I went on a blind date on Friday and we played the game Bigger or Better. We started with a penny, then got a little toy that moo-ed when you moved it, then spaghettios, then a big can of popcorn kernels, then a set of mini golf clubs, and then, a 20 foot Christmas Tree!!! The family gave us rope and we put the tree on his car and threw the rope around it and I held it super tight as we made our way back to the apartment. Here we were thinking nothing could beat our golf clubs, and then we get a tree that is 3 times the size of us! It was a win, for sure!!!
Well, thats all I have to say for now. Sorry I don't update the blog as much as I did the last part of last year. With no homework, I had tons of time to blog. Now, not so much. But I will try to blog about important things so nobody feels left out!

0 comments:
Post a Comment