So I had to write a short letter to my teacher about me. Just to introduce myself to him... and I don't have a ton of other things to blog about, so I thought I would just put the letter up here so you can all get to know more about me too!
In my senior year of high school I worked at an Orthodontics office as a sanitizing tech. Occasionally I would be an assistant and help the doctor preform procedures. Other times I would find myself working up front, billing patients, looking up insurance information, and helping to market the company. That was when I decided that I did not want to go into the clinical side of healthcare, and I chose my major in Healthcare Administration.
I have been attending BYU-Idaho since the fall of 2009. I just completed my internship last semester at the BYU-Idaho Student Health Center where I worked as the Operations Director. I only have two more semesters until I graduate. I am currently still working at the Student Health Center, but now I am the HR manager of the office. This is a new position that has never been filled at the Health Center, but my supervisors thought that I could take on this job and hopefully bring something new and helpful to the health center.
My plans for the immediate future include serving a full-time mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and then returning to school to get a Masters Degree.
Thats the letter... what do you think? Did I do a good job of introducing myself to him?! In other news, I went shopping today and bought healthy. So thats cool!

0 comments:
Post a Comment