I am so excited for this new year to begin! I can't even tell everyone how much I am going to love 2012! I can just feel it! Yesterday my parents booked plane tickets and their hotel for July 20th so they can see my graduate! I always knew I was graduating this year, but when I saw my parents get the hotel, everything became more real! (Crazy side story, they went to get the Marriott in Rexburg and it was totally booked for that weekend, so they have to stay in Idaho Falls.)
So here are some of my goals for 2012:
1. Take more pictures. - I just got a camera so hopefully this won't be a hard one to do!
2. Cook more. - I got a magic bullett that I can use to prepare food in, and a crockpot, so I really shouldn't rely on Taco Bell to be my dinner each night!
3. Attend the temple more. - This semester I am actually stoked about this one because I have scheduled time in my week to attend each week. Wednesday's at 3:00 will be my temple time! I have never done this before, usually I just say I will go more often, but never stick with a time every week!!!
4. Meet more people. - This last semester during my internship I became somewhat of a hermit. I already knew the people at work, and those were the only people I ever saw, and I didn't do anything to try to meet new people. This year with my different classes and new job, I'm planning on putting myself out there and meeting more people!
5. Work out more. - Basically, I just need to go to the gym more than I did last semester! (which shouldn't be hard!)
And now... to show you how good I am at keeping goals... pictures from last nights celebrations!!!

1 comments:
Grandma Cordner's crock pot stew:
2 - 4 potatoes, peeled
3 - 4 carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
1 onion peeled & chopped
1 pkg. stew meat
1 small can Campbell's Tomato Soup
Salt & Pepper
Actually, amounts are relative; depends on how big your potatoes and onion are. You can saute the onion and brown the meat, or not...depends on the time you have. This is a "dump" recipe...dump everything in the crock pot, pour the soup over it, and stir it up. DO NOT add water! The soup becomes more like a sauce than soup, but it is yummy! Cook on low all day, 6-8 hrs. or until spuds are done. One final tip: Use peppercorns for crock pot cooking. Put a few into a baggie and whack 'em with a mallet to crack them. That way they don't entirely loose their flavor when they've cooked all day.
Post a Comment