Saturday, December 31

2011

Usually this is the time that people would say... "I can't believe this year is over!" or... "This year has gone by so fast, its been a blur." Well... not for me! My blog is going to start like this...

IT'S FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!
2011 was a long year, and not my favorite if I'm being honest. A lot of great things happened this year, don't get me wrong.

  • Babies were born

3 day Abby isn't as much fun as 7 month Abby, but I still like this picture!
(although I haven't met Baby Brinley yet, I already love her as much as I do the others!)
  • Weddings were attended
This is Keri and I at Alexa and Tophers wedding in their photo booth.
This is Keri, Alexa, Natalee and I at Grant and Alyssa's wedding in their photo booth!

(P.S. I decided I wanted a photo booth at my wedding!!!)

And there were more cousins weddings that I didn't go to, and the Royal wedding, and the Kardashian wedding... so all in all it was a good year for weddings!

  • Vacations!!!
Park City with the family and Amy!
San Diego with my mom! (Also... I turned 20 years old!)

And I went to Denver, Colorado, but my camera was broken so I don't have pictures of me there.

  • And I got to see David Archuleta preform for one of the last times before he leaves for his mission! Woohoo!
Also in 2011, I did a lot of school, and even more work. 2011 was a working year it felt like. Winter and Spring I worked a lot of hours, more than I ever had, and then I worked all summer break, and then my internship was a 40 hour a week job. (So you would think I should have a lot more money since I worked so much, but I don't!)

All in all, I loved my internship, but that is most definitely the reason the year went so slow for me. Since July all I have been doing is working 8-5. Then I would come home and do a lot of nothing. I read books, I watched movies, hulu and TV, I worked out occasionally, I shopped (a lot), I went out to eat, and I took naps. I even started donating plasma this year, not because I needed the money, just because I needed something to do!

I'm really really looking forward to 2012! This year is going to be non-stop crazyness! For the next 7 months, I am going to be the best student this school as ever seen. For about 1 week in that 7 months I plan on going to Ohio so I can meet that Baby Brinley, and then after that 7 months... I'm moving. I will probably be gone for about 18 months, and I'm not sure where I'm going to go. But I do know that wherever I go, I will LOVE it! I am going to start my mission this year, and I will be a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and I have never been so excited about something in my whole life! I will start my papers in about 3 months, get my call in about 4 months, and ship out right after I graduate! I can't wait!!!

2012... HERE I COME!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...