Wednesday, December 14

Pandora

Before you get all excited, you should know that I'm not talking about the movie Avatar and that weird blue planet pandora. I hate that movie...

I'm talking about the online radio. Guess how many hours I spend approximately listening to pandora today, 2... maybe 4... Try 12 hours!!! I had the room to myself getting ready this morning, so for about an hour I listened to Justin Bieber Pandora, then I went to work where for about 8 hours I sat at my desk posting charges and had David Archuleta and Michael Buble Holiday station on, and then I came home and watched Glee, then I cleaned my room for 3 hours and listened to Demi Lovato Pandora. Thats a total of 12 hours of music and 1 hour of glee (which is just TV music...)

Then as I'm driving to the store to pick up things for work, I find myself wishing I had pandora in my car. If I had an iPhone I could use that for Pandora.... but I don't. (Dad... hint hint!)

Now, as I'm writing this blog, I'm still listening to pandora... I just really like it! I used to be all about my own music and would play my own playlists on iTunes, but when I went home for Thanksgiving I had to get a new hard drive, and my iTunes got cleaned out. I have it backed up on my hard drive, I just haven't re-put the music on. I'm too lazy I guess!

In other news, I'm done with finals!!!!! Oh wait... I didn't have any finals! But, only 2 more days and I will have completed an internship! Looking back I wish I had done classes this semester just because then I would have been done with them now, instead of 4 months from now, but then I would have had to find an internship anyway, so its good to have it done!

Oh oh oh, mine and Keri's song just came on Pandora! I MISS YOU KERI!!! Only a couple more days til I'm home! Its going to be the best!

Oh, and I have been swallowing a pill every night since Sunday. The best thing I found that works is to take a bite of a candy cane, and crush it up, then pop the pill in, then drink a lot of water. Then my mouth gets confused what is the candy cane and what is the pill and the water just helps everything go down! I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I run out of candy canes... but for now thats what is working the best!

Um, thats all...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...