Friday, December 2

Oddness in Ticket to Ride

Last night I was very disappointed to find out that there was not a new episode of Greys Anatomy on, and that there won't be a new one until January! SO LAME!!! But I still wanted to hang out with Gaby like we do every Thursday so I texted her and let her know! But then her husband called me and invited me to come over but to also bring my game Ticket to Ride. Blake and Hailey were also there which was great because I like those people! haha. So I brought my game and Blake made cookies and we all hung out all evening. We played only one game but it took a long time... and I totally won!!! (not to brag or anything.) But I had forgotten how much I just love this game. I got it for Christmas the year I was in 8th grade, and we played it a lot before my family really got into Settlers of Catan. Once we all became obsessed with Settlers, poor Ticket to Ride just got overshadowed. But it really is a fun game! The most people that can play is 5, which worked out perfect for us, but when I suggested that one day I will have a husband and we can all play this game as couples, they pointed out that it wouldn't work, there would be too many people. So therefore, I came to the conclusion that if I want to continue to hang out with my cool couple friends, I must in fact, not become a couple myself. That would just create too many couples. The world needs single people to be the odd person when playing Ticket to Ride! So for now, I'm perfectly happy being the single friend my couple friends call on to supply the oddness to the group!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...