I made fudge today! I'm bringing it into work on Monday! Not to brag or anything, but its pretty darn amazing! Be jealous!
I dyed my hair today. Its a darker shade of brown than I have had.
The Big Bang Theory is on, so I'm watching that and drinking Coke Zero. (And blogging, obviously!)
My room is a mess, like really messy! I haven't cleaned since I came home and unpacked and everything is everywhere. Since Tamazine won't be back until about Tuesday, I don't think I will pick up until Monday!
I think I want to have Little Caesars tonight, its been awhile.
I put 2 boxes of Candy Canes on my tree on Monday, and I have been eating them a lot. The side of the tree nearest to the couch is pretty bare.
I'm the only one of my roommates home tonight. What to do, what to do........ Maybe destroy Gaby and Dave at Ticket to Ride!
I helped my friend with her Trig homework yesterday, and I liked it! Does that make me a nerd?
I helped Gaby put up a Christmas Tree in her house, and it makes my tree look worse than Charlie Browns. Her's is so nice!!!
Less than 1 week until I see David again! I'm only a little excited!
There are only 22 days left to keep secrets. So far so good, haven't let anything slip yet... but I still have 22 days! I sure do hope I can be a better secret keeper this Christmas!
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment