Tuesday, January 24

Dyed Hair

As many of you know, my new hair color is brown... But as my dad says, I can dye my hair all I want, I will still be a blonde.


So here's a story to prove it:

I was leaving my apartment about 10 till 8 for a group project I had to go to. As I'm leaving I decided that I have been walking around campus all day and am too tired to walk some more. So I got in my car and drove to the library. (This story is even more embarrassing if you know how close I live to the library). Then I get there and stay for about an hour and a half, and then I go home. I get all the way to my apartment complex, up the stairs to my apartment, when I remembered that I drove to campus. So I turn around and walk all the way back to my car, to drive it home. AND, as I was walking back, I slipped on ice. (That part of the story wasn't the blonde in me, I just wanted some sympathy).


2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, Tara. I miss you.

Angell said...

Haha! Tara. You are so great. This story just made me even more excited for April! Love you, girl! Keep the blonde in you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...