Wednesday, January 4

First Day of School!

Today has been the best first day of school I have had in all my semesters of college! I'm going to do a quick run through of my day!!!


7:00- wake up
7:05- Studied in Preach My Gospel and in the Book of Mormon
7:40- ate breakfast.
8:00- showered and got ready for day
8:40- left apartment
9:00- went to first class, CIT380- Project Management.
10:15- went to second class, HS390- Program Planning and Implementation.
11:30- went to work and just did scanning.
2:00- went to last class, HS391- Research Methods.
3:05- got home from classes
3:10- went to the temple.
4:00- started homework
6:00- had Costa Vida (i'm going to start cooking tomorrow ;) )
6:45- watched Hulu!
7:30- did more homework (this time with our good friend Usher serenading us!)
8:30- went to gym
9:30- got home, checked facebook and blogged :D

All in all I would say it has been a fantastic day! I sure hope everyday will be as good as this one!

And in other news, I am getting better at taking pictures, so I thought I would show you!!! hahaha


Here is my side of the room... kinda messy, but cute right? haha
My wonderful roommate Brianna Malone! I love her!
My updated David shrine, now with the latest LDS Living!
I don't think we're going to run out of toilet paper any time soon!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...