I just love three day weekends, well... who doesn't! I guess that was kinda a dumb thing to say. I think I'm going to start this over.
Today has been such a great day! Scratch that, this weekend has been a great weekend! Friday was the worst, it was a suer long day and it didn't end until about 9:00 when I left the testing center after getting a 62 on my project management test. So usually, in that situation, I would go and get a ben and jerrys and I would eat the whole thing while I watch Pride and Prejudice. So I get home and get my keys out and am all ready to go when I tell myself I shouldn't get one. So then I just sit on the couch and mope for about two hours until my roommates came home, and then we watched Pride and Prejudice!
So since my Friday had been so bad, I decided that my Saturday was going to be awesome! I refused to do any homework since I could do it all on Monday, and I just played all day. I went to the library and got a book to read this weekend. I decided that my life was just a little too much for me to take, so I needed to get lost in someone elses. I read most of the day on Saturday, but I did spend some time in Idaho Falls shopping for Amy's wedding and Keri's birthday, and then we went to dinner at Red Robin (and I got a salad).
Sunday I went to church, got home taught, played Settlers of Catan (and we had to quit playing, but I had 9 points and was going to win). Then I came home and read some more.
Today was the highlight of the weekend though. I woke up around 9, studied for about an hour, went running with Bri,and ran a whole mile without stopping, and then we kept running! Then I came home and got ready for a fun filled day at the library! I was there for about 3 and a half hours, I wanted to stay longer because it was blizzarding outside, but I didn't have the books I needed to do the other homework due later this week, so I just came home. I had about two hours before FHE, and I gave Bri a ride to work and then went to the store to buy more fruit (I eat like two fruits a day, so I run out pretty fast these days!) Then I finished reading my book about 10 minutes before we had to go to FHE. We went to the Bishops house for dinner, and it was so good! They had a ton of candy out around the table, but I didn't eat any! (This whole losing weight thing is a LOT harder than I knew it would be!) I did have two servings of dinner though, but I didn't eat a ton today, so I decided it was okay!
Alright, so to you guys this may not seem like a good weekend, but I thought it kinda was! Mostly because it only involved about 4 hours of homework and a lot of hours lost in a Nicholas Sparks novel!!! I just can't wait til next weekend!
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment