Saturday, February 11

Sore

I think the word for the last two weeks is.... SORE!!! I have been so sore since I started the Biggest Winner and started working out so hard! And to top it off, yesterday I had the best day of snowboarding ever, which you know what that means... so sore!!! I probably wouldn't be this sore if I hadn't crashed into Keri...


Then this morning I woke up basically dead, and still went and worked out. I lifted weights, did 30 minutes of cardio, and then did an ab workout. Basically every part of my body hurts.

We were going to spend today shopping, but instead Keri and I went to one store, and now we are lying around watching The Lighting Thief!!! Thats a lot more fun than walking around Main Street looking at things I couldn't afford anyway! haha...

I love being in Park City with my fam bam! I am so thankful I had the chance to come and snowboard and chill with them!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...