Last night, I think I won the award of being the World's WORST roommate ever! Here is what happened:
I was planning on going to bed around 10:00, as I was extremely tired. But somehow, pinterest kept me up until about 11:30. That dang "See More Pins" button gets me every time. So now I am way past the point of being tired, and I might have looked really grumpy. I think my roommates were a little afraid of me as I was in a pretty bad/grumpy mood. Then I go in my room, lock the door to change, brush my teeth, wash my face, and crawl into bed. Did you see something wrong with that sequence. I NEVER UNLOCKED THE DOOR!!! So this morning I wake up and notice that Bri never came in last night, and I was so confused. So as I am leaving my room, I then realize that the door was locked. Poor Bri was forced to sleep on the couch. And while I'm over here locking my roommate out of her own room, she is considerate enough NOT to wake me up. She knew I was tired, so instead of call me or pound on the door, she just slept on the couch in her clothes. She couldn't even put on pajamas. :(
Bri = kindest, nicest, most thoughtful roommate in the world.
Tara = inconsiderate, rude, grumpy, and worst roommate ever!!!
6 years ago

1 comments:
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's pretty funny! You're poor roommate. She gets to hold that one over your head FOREVER!!!
Post a Comment